no$sns is a SNES/SFC emulator/debugger for windows
- The program is 100% assembler code. Accuracy should be quite high (if not: bug are reports welcome).
- Controllers: 1-2 Joypads, Multitap, Mouse, Lightguns (via mouse), NTT Data Pad, X-Band Keyboard
- Coprocessors: SA-1 (in v1.1), GSU (in v1.1), DSP, ST010/11, CX4, OBC1, S-DD1, SPC7110, S-RTC, RTC-4513, SFC-Box
- Add-ons: Satellaview, Turbofile (TFII and STF)
- Debugger: Assembler, Disassembler, Xboo-Upload Function (for testing code on real SNES).
- Requirements: Win95 and up, around 8MB RAM, around 200MHz (tested) (on 1GHz computers, most games can run 5-10 times faster as on real hardware).
- Interlace Mode (vertical hires) isn't yet supported (used only by 3 games or so)
- Offset-Per-Tile Mode isn't yet supported (used by Starfox... and probably by some further games...?)
- GUIs of Copiers and Cheat Devices should be working (but without actually emulating FDDs or Patches)
- ST018 isn't yet supported