Rainbow 2.0 is an 8-bit Atari Emulator and is a major rewrite of the old version 1.x. It features better emulation, real joystick support and full screen display. Diagnostic tools are also included.
Version 2.0 features include...
- 400/800 emulation with 48K RAM
- 800XL emulation with 64K RAM
- 130XE emulation with 128K RAM
- 5200 games console
- Insert 8K and 16K ROMs... also Super Cartridges
- 2 virtual drives which can read single/enhanced images
- IMPORT external files from Mac/PC hard drive into your Atari DOS images
- EXPORT Atari DOS files to Mac/PC hard disk
- Full screen display with options to change aspect ratio & overscan
- Joystick support for 2 PC USB joysticks
- Trace tools for viewing internal chip states and tracing 6502 execution