Z64K is a pixel exact emulation of the Commodore 128,Commodore 64, VIC 20 and Atari 2600 written entirely in Java.
The emulators should run on any platform with an updated java runtime environment installed.
- cycle exact 6510 emulation including all undocumented instructions.
- cycle exact CIA 6522/6522a emulation.
- cycle exact SID 6581 emulation based on reSID.
- pixel exact VIC 6569r3 emulation including all known 'glitches'.
- Bank switching fully implemented including ULTIMAX.
CBM1541-II disk drive
- cycle exact 6502 emulation
- cycle exact 6522 emulation.
- PRG, D64, G64, T64, TAP and CRT support.
- iec delay. jiffy dos works.
- read/write of disk emulated.
- LED, disk change and photo sensor emulated.
- up to 4 drives emulated.
- c1530 datasette emulated. Read only.
- cartridge support .
- REU support*
- mouse* and joystick support
To do and in progress
* I don't have access to a real hardware to test these features and will be relying purely on test programs and other peoples documented observations.