Saturn.emu is a Sega Saturn emulator for Android and iOS based devices ported from the Yabause sources.
- The core emulation is based on Yabause and can load cue/iso/bin files
- This app is considered beta and unsupported, do not report any issues for the time being
- Sound is disabled by default but is supported
- If the default auto-frameskip mode runs very slowly on your device, consider using a fixed frameskip which runs the game in slow-motion but offers better input responsiveness
- Dynarec for the SH CPUs is supported and enabled by default on Android & WebOS. When switching between SH modes, the setting is applied upon the next game launched, resetting a game in progress continues to use the current SH core. Currently this setting isn't saved.
- Save states are incompatible between the SH dynarec/interpreter and will crash if loaded in the incorrect mode
- The app doesn't have an icon so you'll see a generic one for now